Hunter's

Pyrexx

Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:38 am

I'm not sure if these bugs have been reported but there is what I've found so far.

Pets are bugged, atleast the 3 different ones ive tamed are. Boar > Bear > Cat, Example of the bug, Fighting a mob and it gets to 10-15% HP and it flees, the pet wont chase the mob, it will freeze in place and wont move even once the mob is back on me attacking, I have to make my pet follow me and re attack the mob to get it unfroze from place. I've played hunters for years so I know its not something on my end causing the pet to glitch out.

Flare is the next thing, Its not reviling the hidden mobs on cast, its taking till the flare drops on the ground to activate.

Pet's aggro is the next thing, Example. I'm fighting a pack of 4 mobs, im attacking my pets target to avoid pulling the other 3 mobs, Not using any sort of aoe nor mend pet to pull any threat. Ill get 2-3 attacks off on the targeted mob and the other 3 will break aggro and charge me. That shouldn't be happening, Not to mention when my pet pulls my aggro meter starts at 76% instantly without of even touching the mob.

Next thing is the servers mob aggro radius, its pretty annoying when you walking 16yrds away from a mob and its 2 levels under your but still pulls and brings 2-5+ mobs with it because the aggro radius is busted :) I also heard it was being fixed wednesday, any word on that?

Knindza
Project Founder
Project Founder

Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:50 am

I know people have issues until they complete all Pet quests, to gain full control.
Will fully check in next few days, and will ask other hunters to provide some info as well.

Knindza
Project Founder
Project Founder

Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:26 pm

Bump.

Need more information about this.
PS -> Agrro should be fixed after next server restart. It's working as supposed due levels, but we will reduce it a bit.

Pyrexx

Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:59 pm

What would you like more info about? And there’s no way the aggro radius was retail lol like the pull radius was insane

Knindza
Project Founder
Project Founder

Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:30 pm

Just need more people to confirm.
Few of them don't have any issue at all.

Pyrexx

Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:22 am

Well I can log in whenever you’re around and show you, I know a few hunters on there atm are just leveling to 55 to make a DK, they said their not hunter mains so might not know how exactly their supposed to work.

Knindza
Project Founder
Project Founder

Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:01 am

Will try to test more today, once i'm back home from work.

Pyrexx

Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:43 pm

Bump. Wondering if any of these issues were addressed at all? Checked discord #log and didn’t see anything.

Knindza
Project Founder
Project Founder

Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:54 am

Agrro is fixed already, will be posted in changelog during week.

I still can't see issue when some NPC reach 10-15% and flee away, since every time i tested pet followed target as well.
Still testing is at the moment to be 100% sure.